This RapidVideo Service Agreement (the "Agreement") describes the terms and conditions on which RapidVideo ("we" or "our company") offer services to you ("Customer" or "You"). By using RapidVideo services, you agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Terms of Service
RapidVideo reserves the right to remove any videos that compromise the security of the server, use excess bandwidth, or are otherwise malignant.
The following types of videos may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
Repeat Infringers Policy
- - Videos that infringe on the copyrights of any entity.
- - Videos that are illegal and/or are in violation of any laws.
- - Child pornography, extreme sexually explicit postings and/or content;
- - Promotions dealing with escort services, dating services, illegal goods, illegal drugs and/or actions relating to any terrorist activities;
- - Materials that illustrate any hatred towards others that may or may not be slanderous, grossly offensive, expressions of prejudice or lewd blatant profanity that involves violence, harassing, bullying and otherwise objectionable content;
- - Services that result in spamming and/or any pyramid schemes or gambling;
- - Posts that promote instructions to encourage destructive or illegal actions against any governments, organizations or law enforcement agencies;
- - Content that introduces the use of any harmful viruses, codes and/or trojan.
We use an hash based filtering system and name filtering system to prevent reported works to re-appear on our service.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, we have adopted a policy of terminating accounts and using upload filters i.e. filehashing checks in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion,
we may terminate the accounts of users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
Terms Of Usage
RapidVideo assumes no liability for lost or corrupt links, videos or misplaced video URLs. It is user's responsibility to keep track of this information.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using RapidVideo, user agrees not to involve RapidVideo in any type of legal action.
- RapidVideo directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the videos that are uploaded to individual users, and will cooperate with copyright owners and law enforcement entities in the
case that uploaded videos are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service.
- All videos are copyrighted to their respective owners. RapidVideo is not responsible for the content of any uploaded videos, nor is it in affiliation with any entities that may be represented in the uploaded videos.
Any questions relating to our Legal Agreements and Policies may be directed via e-mail to legal [at] rapidvideo.com
Abuse management: click here
Support E-Mail: support [at] rapidvideo.com
Unit 1411, 14/F, Cosco Tower, 183 Queen's Road
Sheung Wan, New Territories